Our bespoke heat resistant hair pieces (half wigs) are of a deluxe quality using the best synthetic fibres replicating human hair. Integrating perfectly into your hair with just four clips and a comb attachment.
Perfect for adding volume and length in an instant so you can get up and go.
How To Apply Your Hair Piece (Half Wig):
- Part your hair over the top of your head from ear to ear creating a front section and back section.
- Pin up the back section of your hair (or put in a ponytail if hair is short) so it is flat against your head, leaving front section loose.
- Slide the comb on the top of the hair piece into your own hair and clip in the top clips.
- Pull the hair piece down at the back until the bottom clips are over the nape of your natural hairline and clip the clips into place.
- Brush the front of your own hair over the join and style making sure the join of the hair piece has been covered.
See our video tutorials on how to apply and style our hair pieces (half wigs).
- Comb the hair from the ends to the roots
- Gently hand wash in lukewarm water with shampoo (ensure not to twist the hair)
- In cold water, rinse the shampoo out of the hair
- Soak the hair for a minimum of 15 mins in lukewarm water and a capful of fabric conditioner
- In cold water, rinse the conditioner out of the hair
- Wrap the hair in a towel and pat out any excess water
- Brush the hair into shape and let it dry naturally
- Once fully dried, hair can be styled
- All our products are heat resistant up to 180℃