After Sales Questions
Can I cancel my order?
Pre Sales Questions
How do I fit the hairpiece?
Please watch our video tutorial as a guide to fitting the hairpiece.
Can I cut the hair?
All hair can be cut, however, we advise that this should be done by a professional.
How do I wash and generally care for the hair?
- Comb the hair from the ends to the roots
- Gently hand wash in lukewarm water with shampoo (ensure not to twist the hair)
- In cold water, rinse the shampoo out of the hair
- Soak the hair for a minimum of 15 mins in lukewarm water and a capful of fabric conditioner
- In cold water, rinse the conditioner out of the hair
- Wrap the hair in a towel and pat out any excess water
- Brush the hair into shape and let it dry naturally
- Once fully dried, hair can be styled
- All our products are heat resistant up to 180℃
Is the hair heat resistant?
All of our hair products are heat resistant up to 180 degrees Celsius so please ensure your styling appliance has a temperature control.
Can I dye the hair a different colour?
Although our hair is made from the finest synthetic fibre unfortunately it cannot be coloured.
Having Difficulty Uploading Image To Colour Matcher
Please ensure you are uploading a jpeg image, no larger than 350 kilobytes. If you are still having difficulties uploading your image please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I choose the right colour for my hair?
To choose the right colour for your hair we recommend using our Colour Matcher. If you are not able to get an exact match, the closest shade should still blend well with your natural hair. If you require further help with matching your hair colour please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Notice: Undefined variable: type in /home/nuyuhair/public_html/wp-content/themes/WCM010007/templatemela/shortcode/shortcode.php on line 1121
What we Do
At NuYu Hair we sell premium quality hair products online at amazing prices, creating a new kind of you!
Style and beauty with safety in mind, all our products are heat resistant up to 180 degrees.
Didn’t find the answer?
Contact us to find out more from our Contact Page.